- about salhia
- Investor Relations
- Contact Us
Dana started with refurbishment works in one of its senior residences in the town of Bad Pyrmont, in order to meet the changing market demand for spacious apartments.
In 2014, Dana completed the construction of the two “Dana Lifestyle” properties with a total of 34 apartments.
Haddia commenced with the construction of the first such building in Lauenburg which is located near Hamburg, and started with the pre-construction preparations of the second building which is located in the city of Eutin close to the Baltic Sea.
– In 2012, DANA was selected among the best rated operators of nursing homes in Germany.
– The company has acquired two plots to provide affordable nursing homes for the elderly.
– Haddia created a joint-venture named “Dana Lifestyle”, a property type that covers all the needs of elderly people with full comfort but at a low budget.
– Dana Lifestylemodern properties will consistof 16-18 apartments, Haddiaplans to start construction in 2012.
– During 2011 the first property of Haddia group received the ISO 9001 certification. It is intended that further properties should receive the ISO 9001 certification during 2012 and 2013.
Several properties of Haddia received best grades under the grading system set by the health insurance companies.
Lindenhof Nursing Home was extensively modernised.
Wiesenweg Senior Residence was modernised.
Haddia built Fuenf-Seen-Allee Nursing Home.
– Appen Nursing Home was built.
– Waldstrasse Nursing home was renovated.
– Klingenberg Nursing Home was bought.
– Wiesengrund Nursing Home was built.
Buchenhof Nursing Home was bought.
– Oderblick Nursing Home was purchased.
– Lindenblick Nursing Home was bought.
Renovated Holderbusch nursing home.
– Holderbusch Nursing Home was acquired.
– Lindenhof Nursing Home was purchased.
– Fridastrasse Nursing Home purchased.
– Lister Meile Nursing Home was acquired.
– Waldstrasse Nursing home was acquired.
– Brunnenkolonnaden Senior Residence was acquired.
– Wiesenweg Senior Residence was acquired.
– Wohnen am Schloss Senior Residence was acquired.
Haddia Holding GMBH established.